Veterinary Services In Dubai
Are you looking for a high quality pet clinic with exceptional veterinarians for your pet?
At Pet Connection Veterinary Clinic we offer first rate veterinary care to your best friends.
Contact us to learn more. We offer many types of care for all of your pets.
General Wellness Services
To provide the initial protection for a full year. Variety of vaccination and boosters are held by our qualified veterinarians, depends on customers requirements, patients needs and UAE law regulations.
- Dogs – Rabies, Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvovirus, Laringotracheitis, and Kennel cough (Parainfluenza and Bordetella)
- Cats – Rabies, Panleucopenia, Calicivirus, Herpesvirus, Leukemia vaccination, and Ringworm vaccination .
Bird and Exotic animal services
Our clinic provides a variety of services for birds and exotic animals, by one of the best Avian and Exotic animal specialist Dr.Walter Tarello, such as diagnostic check up, treatment, hospitalization, surgery, including bone (orthopedic) surgery. Besides medical services we provide nutritional, behavioral and management advice, which is very important in exotic animals and birds, husbandry.
Oral and Dental Care
- Your pet’s dental health is an important part of his overall health. Dental health problems is the most common disease in dogs and cats in the world and can lead to more serious conditions such as infections and heart or kidney disease. Dental disease can be easily prevented by visiting your veterinarian regularly for dental examinations and cleanings.
- Dermatological problems including disorders related to the ears, skin, mouth, hair, and nails, in addition to allergic disorders in pets, are among the primary reasons to bring a pet into the veterinarian, and while a variety of common skin conditions can be treated by a general veterinarian, certain diseases and injuries require the care of a specialist in order to ensure your pet receives the optimal level of care..
- One of the most difficult decisions a pet owner has to make is to euthanize their beloved pet. Our team can help you when your pet cannot live comfortably, and euthanasia may become the most compassionate way to relieve your pet’s pain.
- Pet loss can be very challenging, and there are pet loss support groups available throughout the country. If you have specific questions or concerns about euthanasia, please contact our veterinarians.
- Our clinic is equipped with a hospital section, where we can admit pets on an in-patient base. Our in-hospital staff will provide 24/7 excellent care in each case. You will be able to visit your little friend any time during the clinic’s working hours and get updates about their condition, undergoing treatment, and dynamic.
Vaccination and De-worming reminder
- After becoming a client in our clinic, your pet will be registered in our system. 3 days before the date of your pet vaccination, our reception will send you a reminding letter with due dates and the name of the vaccine or de-worming.
- In case if your veterinarian prescribes nutrition advice or any veterinarian diet for your pets, our clinic can help you place an order for delivering necessary food, and it will be delivered on the willing date, where you can pick it up at any convenient time for you. We are ordering nutrition for our customers on monthly basis as well.
- Microchip Identification is the one reliable way to reunite lost pets with their owners. The procedure is safe, easy, inexpensive, and practically painless. The microchip is injected under the skin with a hypodermic-type syringe. Most pets don’t seem to notice any more than any other injection. Once the chip is in place, it should be there for the life of the pet.
Orthopedic & Laparoscopy surgeries
- Orthopedic surgeries : surgeries involving musculoskeletal system, requested to treat musculoskeletal trauma, spine disease, degenerative disease, bones fractures, placing implants and intramedullary rods.
- Laparoscopy surgeries : called minimal invasion surgeries, or keyhole surgeries. The laparoscopy surgeries are a new surgery method with a small incision in the most comfortable and suitable. The benefits of this method are great: hemorrhaging and pain are reduced due to the small incision, and recovery is faster.
Spays and Neuters
Spaying or neutering your pet can help him live a longer, healthier life, minimizes behavior problems and helps control the population of unwanted pets. Spaying or neutering your pet eliminates unwanted litters, which contributes to thousands of euthanasia procedures and millions of stray animals.
- Spaying : Spaying is a surgical procedure in which both ovaries and uterus are completely removed from your female pet.
- Neutering: Neutering involves the removal of both testicles from your male pet.
- Whenever anesthesia is involved your pet’s safety is always our primary concern. If surgery is suggested, you can feel comfortable knowing that our clinic only administers anesthesia in the utmost safe and cautious manner. In some cases, surgeries may be delayed or canceled until the veterinarian is confident that the procedure is safe to administer.
On Site Pharmacy
- Our clinic offers immediate and convenient access to many preventive and therapeutic medications. This allows pets to start prescribed medication immediately. Our staff can authorize you to refill your prescription and will prepare it for you to pick-up.
On Site Laboratory
The need of quickly testing blood, urine and body tissue samples to direct and confirm the diagnosis prompt us to equip our lab with the latest technology, including vet station lab (VSL), Leica digital microscopy, Idexx Lasercyte complete blood count and biochemistry machines, urine automated analyzer and a wide range of one-step tests for Chlamydia, Distemper, Parvovirus, FIV/FLV, Corona Virus, Giardia test, Ehrlichia, Toxoplasma. One-Step tests are express tests, means the result will be ready in 10-15 minutes.
- An ultrasound examination is a non-invasive imaging technique that allows internal body structures to be seen. This technique is extremely useful in pregnancy, evaluating heart conditions, identifying changes in abdominal organs, and diagnosing cysts and tumors.
- X-rays are used as a part of a diagnostic procedure if your pet is experiencing any health conditions or as preventive measure in a routine senior wellness. They are highly useful for screening areas of the body. Our clinic is equipped to perform routine radiology services to identify many types of illnesses and injuries.
High standard facilities & expertise
We know how important your pet is and how much they mean to you. That’s why we’re here to ensure they stay in tip-top condition, from nose to tail
- World class facilities
- Routine pet care from first consultations to neutering and vaccinations
- pet loving and professional team.
- 7/7 days a year care
- Emergency service.