A Wellness Plan Or A Regular Vet Service?
Cost of Pet Health could be Expensive
There is no doubt, the cost of quality health care can be expensive. We want all of our clients to be able to offer their pets the very best preventive veterinary care possible. As a result, we have created our Wellness Plans. For a convenient monthly payment, all of your pet’s routine health care needs will be taken care of — at a ten percent discount compared to regular retail costs!
What Has A Wellness Plan?
Physical Exams, Vaccinations, Parasite Prevention & More.
Plans include head-to-tail exams, vaccines, early screening diagnostics, consultations for proper nutrition, dental care and more! Since they are not insurance, they do not include treatment for unpredictable or abnormal conditions, however discounts would apply.
Every Plan Includes
- Unlimited free office visits and physical exams.
- Comprehensive exams by a licensed veterinarian.
- High-quality vaccines.
- Early screening for serious illnesses.
- Convenient drop-offs and evening and weekend hours.
Different pets have different needs.
Wellness Plans F.A.Q
If you still need more informations about Pet Connection Wellness Plans please feel free to contact us
Pet Connection Wellness Plans
- Intended for preventive care use
- Services may ALWAYS be used
- Include free office visits and discounts on other Pet Connection services
- Fees same for all pets in species, no deductibles or waiting periods (prices vary by market)
- More like a “discount membership” with free finance option
- Generally only covers treatment for illness and injury
- Used only if there is a “covered occurrence”
- Does not cover any pre-existing conditions
- Monthly premiums vary based on breed, age (some breeds excluded)
- Indemnity property coverage after deductible is met
- 1 time payment (cash or card)
- for advance plan (EARLY CARE PLUS/ACTIVE PREVENTION/VIP): maximum of 2 payments (1 dated cheque and the other cheque is after 1 month)